The 4th round of this year’s Northern Ireland Junior Foil Series was hosted by Hunterhouse College on Sunday 8th February.
In the Under 12 event:
- Morgan Kerr-Milliken finished in 7th place whilst Dylan Gardiner finished in 5th place.
In the Under 14 event the final placings were as follows:
- Patrick McColl 12th;
- Nicholas Thomas 11th;
- Rowan Luney 8th;
- Nkosinathi Khumalo 7th;
- Noah Brown 6th;
- and Matthew McKay both finished in 5th place.
In the Under 16 event the final results were as follows;
- Michael Thompson 7th;
- Aneurin Duffin-Murray 6th;
- David Stewart finished in joint 3rd place winning a bronze medal and
- Paul Verdon finished in 1st place winning the gold medal.
Well done to all boys involved on their excellent results! The BYC Qualifiers will be held at Hunterhouse College on Sunday 1st March.
Aneurin Duffin Murray and Paul Verdon competing in the poules
Morgan Kerr Milliken competing in the direct elimination stage
Under 16 medal winners Paul Verdon (far left) and David Stewart (far right)